Saturday 23 April 2011

something about me


 Yo!! ahahha.. I'm nice i'm caring.. :D...I love kids and will do anything and everything to defend them.. hmm.. If i don't want to be your friend don't keep trying to resolve problems with me! just shut up!!!! If i burned bridges with you it's for a VERY good reason and most likely has to deal with a trust issue or you fucking off and wasting my time!!! 


I have barely any friends at all since i don't trust many people, I'm just cautious with who i trust and once that trusts broken don't expect to get it back, sorry k !!!!! I'm an easily offended person simply because I don't like people trying to figure me out. If you have a question ask me.... don't assume anything about me and don't judge me based on your perception....


I'm spontaneous...I don't hold back shit and if I have any problem with anyone, I'll take you head on... I got a problem with you, i'll let you know from the beginning to give you a reason to hate me... I appreciate anyone who admires me for what i have to say and who i am rather than whatever the fuck i do and how i look.. i know who i am i know what i am i know what i'm not and only i know what i want...I'm really not someone you'd expect once you get to know the real me..Sometimes i tend to talk about my problems allot, i don't do it because i want sympathy but because i like to see the advice people give.... I love conversation and some people have really good ways of thinking, so i like to see their strategy to life when it gets tough...Get to know me...